Saturday, January 20, 2007

Dusty!

During my ongoing mission trip to Japan, I spent four days in a log cabin whcih had been built in the Forties. Although we all took our shoes at the door, the insulation was poor and the place was full of dust.

All that dust was not fun. My slippers were new, but they soon looked like I had been wearing them for years. Of course this dust is the same stuff your shoes pick up. How much worse would the house been had we kept our shoes on?

To reduce dust in your house, you should seriously consider instituting a shoes-off policy.

2 comments:

Redeemed said...

I'm sorry to hear about your new slippers.

The new house we bought needs a lot of renovation, and although a lot has been accomplished, there is much left to do still. When I go, I DON'T remove my shoes. It's much too dusty, not to mention dangerous because of the ongoing renovation.

Can't wait to have all the work finished and move in so that I can sport my new pair of slippers.

Dyspraxic Fundamentalist said...

I hope you get it done soon.