Monday, May 21, 2007


Our front drive was blasted with weed-killer yesterday. If anybody comes down our drive, their shoes will no doubt pick the stuff up. Not the sort of thing you want bringing in your house.

Just think, what if somebody sprays her own drive and then comes to visit you? Do you think maybe her shoes might still have traces of weed-killer on them?


richyrich said...

Yes indeed and also think of all the pesticides that our shoes pick up off the streets and also in fields that we may walk through. Some of this is very poisonous stuff that we shouldn't bring with us into our houses to be left to fester on our floors. It is dangerous for everybody and especially so to small children who may pick up the stuff on their hands when playing on the floor.

Dyspraxic Fundamentalist said...

Quite so.