Friday, July 04, 2008

This clip seems to be getting peoples' attention

Trawling the blogsphere, I am seeing a lot of links to this article with the t.v. clip. The clip gives the results of an experiment which revealed just how filthy peoples' shoes really are.

Quite a few bloggers say they are being persuaded by this clip to go shoeless at home.

The article is less impressive. It quotes a number of dinosaur 'etiquette experts' who are determined to bury their heads in the sand and tell us that asking guests to remove their shoes is impolite. I really do get annoyed with these 'etiquette experts' who refuse to move with the times.

4 comments:

jazzycat said...

Jazzy does not wear shoes, but she goes outside and sometimes wallows around in dirt. Would she be allowed in your house?

Celestial Fundie said...

Oh, yes. I love cats. The people I stayed with in Japan had four cats.

According to the clip in this link, the experiment found that dog's paws were far less dirty than several pairs of shoes.

God Bless

Matthew

jazzycat said...

You would love Jazzy then. She is really sweet and has brought me over ten years of joy. I am thankful to God for her. She and her sister Cuffy lick their paws so they are clean.

Bring my own slippers?

Celestial Fundie said...

'Bring my own slippers?'

If you are worried about getting cold feet.