Saturday, March 14, 2015

The Daily Tonic: 4 Reasons to Leave Your Shoes at the Door

The Daily Tonic: 4 Reasons to Leave Your Shoes at the Door


'I didn’t always but, now that I have little ones crawling all over my floor, I ask people to take off their shoes upon entering my home. Most of the time I feel bad asking that of them, especially if it isn’t their first instinct (I’m working on that). But, the more I learned about why it’s a good idea (as if the fact that those shoes have most likely been in a public bathroom recently isn’t enough), the more I felt confident in my request. Below, see my top 4 reasons to remove your shoes when you walk in the door.'

2 comments:

Mark said...

I am viewing a house later today. Its a beautiful in a stunning location. The weather here is horrible today. I will obviously take my shoes off. The house has carpet throughout. It will be interesting to see the owners reactions or if they actually ask me to remove my shoes. In the country its a given that shoes come off.

Matthew Celestis said...

Very good