Saturday, February 13, 2016

The Dovely: 6 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Wear Your Shoes in Your House

The Dovely: 6 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Wear Your Shoes in Your House

"I really hate when I go somewhere and I’m asked to leave my shoes at the door. There is an immediate panic. Do my feet smell? Did I wear matching socks? When was the last time I got a pedicure? Or even worse, someone can steal your $485 (more like $800) Manolos during a baby shower and then you can be shamed by the hosts for spending so much on shoes. Sex and the City, Season 6, Episode 9. Revisit the episode because it’s great.

So yes, while it may be an inconvenience to take off your shoes as soon as you step inside, it is a step you shouldn’t skip. Here are 6 reasons why you should have a “no shoes allowed” rule in your house immediately."

No comments: