Sunday, September 25, 2016

Care.com: Here are a few Good Reasons to Take Off Your Shoes When You Walk in the Door

Care.com: Here are a few Good Reasons to Take Off Your Shoes When You Walk in the Door

"There's nothing more annoying that having someone walk onto my newly-scrubbed kitchen floor with their dirty shoes. My "remove your shoes" rule means less dirt to clean up and a cleaner home, and less work is very attractive to me!

Taking off your shoes saves you money, too. Your flooring is less likely to get scuffed, scratched or torn when you walk in slippers or socks instead of hard soled shoes. Plus, you won't need to clean your flooring as often, which prolongs the life of the finish and reduces damage over time.

If you ever visit me, you'll need to take off your shoes as soon as you walk in the door. Don't worry. I have cute slippers for you to wear. I look forward to doing the same if I ever visit your home!"

No comments: